Apple Search Ads Now Available in Switzerland
We wrote a blog post about Apple Search Ads a while ago, but at that time they were only available in US, UK, Australia and New Zealand.
The good news is that Apple extended their support of Search Ads to Canada, Mexico, and Switzerland starting October 17! Finally, our Swiss clients can use this new way to promote their app. Why do we recommend using it?
- Your app lands on top of the search results in the App Store, which means that potential users will meet your app first.
- It is really easy to set up, you just need your app, some keywords and to set a budget.
- The conversion rate of these ads is really good, many customers who click on them download your app after.
- Ads are auto-generated by Apple from the information you have already submitted for your app, advertising has never been easier.
- The results of your campaign are nicely presented in graphs and charts.
- We already tested the apple search ads for an app download campaign in different countries and our first results show that an app download can be achieved for 1.5-3.5 USD, depending on the relevancy for a keyword. These results were significantly better than for the same campaign on Facebook.
Do you want to create your iOS app first? Contact Swiss Tomato for a free quote!