iOS App Development Agency
Swiss Tomato is an expert mobile app development agency. We were among the finalists in the Best of Swiss App Award 2015 and among top 3 of the Best of Swiss Web Award 2016: mobile category. Our clients include the Swiss Confederation, Jet Aviation, P&G, HP, Rivella, Groupe Mutuel and Swiss watches. In Switzerland, we also work with small and medium-sized businesses and start-up companies. One of our key specialties is iOS app development, our team of expert developers are happy to help you with your needs.
iOS App Advantages
iOS apps are great for both business and consumer purposes, and many enterprises use apps built for an iOS platform. iOS apps are great solutions for an enterprise's in-house needs and for targeting affluent customers. iPhone and iPad users are more likely to spend money on apps and in-app purchases than Android users, which means that in addition to strengthening and broadening your brand and reaching new customers with an app, you can also generate income for your business and get back what you invested in your company app.
Apple App Users
iOS users are said to be more loyal to the operating system than Android users, meaning that you can be sure that your app will stay up-to-date and relevant for a longer period. Your new iOS app can bring value to your organization, improve your customer service experience, and make a great marketing tool. Apple focuses on the premium user market and only approves quality applications. You can be sure that an iOS app will adequately represent your business.
Feel free to contact us for a free quote and we will reply within one working day!
How can Swiss Tomato help you with iOS app development?
Swiss Tomato Agency is among the best Swiss iPhone and iPad app developers, as we provide professional and unique solutions that blend with your ideas and help you achieve your business goals. Our team in Geneva and Zurich is able to meet all your expectations and create incredible designs, keeping you up on the latest trends while ensuring the highest quality. We provide clear, user-friendly interface, trendy designs and fast solutions.
iOS App References
Let our iOS applications speak for us by checking out in the App Store to see the great variety of apps we create. The GM App for Groupe Mutuel, Switzerland’s top health insurance company, gives over a million insured customers the opportunity to check all their insurance plans and medical invoices. The Jet Vision App for Jet Aviation, models airplanes in 3D and was selected a finalist at the Best of Swiss App 2015 competition.
Click here to view our Mobile App Development References
App development process and timing:
Creating a new application takes around 3-6 months, and this depends on the complexity of the app. App development consists of 5 key steps:
- Specification - identifying the particular needs of our customer (2-4 weeks)
- Creation - developing design and wireframe proposals (2-4 weeks)
- Coding - developing the app after approving the design and wireframe (6-12 weeks)
- Testing and Debugging (2 weeks)
- Publication- placing the app in the App store and Google play (1 week)
Why work with Swiss Tomato?
- We have plenty of experience in various sectors: luxury apps, FMCG, finance, food, electronics, start-ups, government agencies, etc.
- We work closely with the client, focusing on their specific needs so that we can create exactly what they imagined their app to be.
- We can create your apps within 3-6 months
- We were among the finalists of the Best of Swiss App Award
- We use all the latest technologies
- We pay attention to the design and user experience
- We take the lead on project management, removing the work and stress from our clients. Our aim is to achieve maximum client satisfaction
Contact us for a free quote, we will reply within one working day!